Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I have to have a Buyers Club Membership to shop at Hunters Pro Gear (HPG)?
No, a Membership is not required to purchase items from HPG, but it is highly recommended, as it will save you money!
2) What are the benefits of having a Buyers Club Membership to Hunters Pro Gear?
First and foremost, the Buyers Club Membership provides a 10% discount on all products purchased from HPG, except gift certificates and products purchased in the Hot Buy Now section. In addition to the lifetime discounts in the retail store, you will receive a free DVD and decal. You are also automatically enrolled in any hunt or product give-away. For a more detailed description, please visit the Buyers Club link above.
3) What does it cost for a Buyers Club Membership, and how often do I have to pay?
$20.00 and the fee is a one time fee, providing discounts for life.
4) Is the website secure?
YES, the HPG website utilizes the largest and most secure software on the market, ensuring that each and every customers information is fully protected.
5) What is the Hot Buy Now section?
The Hot Buy Now section is an inventory reduction venue for retailers and manufacturers nationwide. The products in this section are priced so low to help our customers during this rough economy.
6) Does the 10% Buyers Club discount apply to the Hot Buy Now products?
No, the 10% Buyers Club discount does not apply to the Hot Buy Now section, as these products are already marked at amazingly low prices.
7) Does the 10% Buyers Club discount apply to the purchasing of gift certificates?
The 10% discount does not apply to the purchase of the gift certificates, but when the gift certificate is used by a member, the 10% discount will be applied.
8) Why are there multiple shipping costs when I purchase multiple items from the Hot Buy Now section?
The Hot Buy Now products come from different retailers/manufacturers so, when ordering multiple products, they can likely be shipped from different retailers, causing the shipment to be broken down by product.
9) Why is there a small order charge for my order?
Unfortunately, due to fuel surcharges and additional costs to process small orders we have been forced to add a small order charge.
10) What does it mean that I might be liable for a re-stocking fee when I return and item?
If the item is not defective and/or broken and being returned for another reason not due to manufacturing, a 10% restocking fee may be charged.
11) Why does the product weight sometimes differ from the weight listed in the product description?
The weight in the top right section of a product page refers to the shipping weight which can differ from actual product weight due to shipping and packaging materials.
12) Why might colors of clothing and gear differ from the pictures?
The colors listed do not always match the colors represented in the pictures as sometimes these pictures are provided to us by the manufacturer just for a style reference.