Inventory Reduction Services
Climb out from under your old inventory! Hunters Pro Gear is dedicated to helping retailers across the country survive in these tough economic times. We offer several options to serve your stores individual needs.
Option 1: Sign up and become a vendor and begin posting your inventory today on our nationally advertised website! For a one time fee of $150.00, you can post as many products as you wish on our site. Here is how it works:
- You register in our vendor services.
- You create a user name and password.
- You pay the one time fee of $150.00.
- You will have your own account and access into our store, as well as, access to other retailers like yourselves across the country.
- You follow the directions to post descriptions and pictures of the products you want to sell. You then set your "bottom line price" which is the lowest price you are willing to accept on this particular product. Also, you advise us of the quantities of this products inventories. For Example: G5 Montec 100 grain Broadheads-3 Pack. Bottom line price =$19.00. Quantity: 8 packs. Package weight and dimensions. Obviously, the lower your bottom line price, the faster the products will sell.
- Hunters Pro Gear sells the product for your bottom line price plus a small fee which is passed to the consumer.
- You ship the product to the end consumer. This is the perfect opportunity to market your individual store. We will explain this in options 2 through 4 of our service agreement.
- Hunters Pro Gear cuts you a check once a month for the bottom line total of the products sold plus shipping which is calculated by your shipping origin and the end consumers destination or shipping address. You receive exactly what you asked for plus shipping.
Summary of Option 1 Benefits:
- You can post as many items as you wish in the HOT BUY NOW section of our website. This is a great spot to sell those things that are discontinued, dated or are just not moving in your store's location.
- You have access to other retailers to share information and perhaps look for hard to find items you need to service a customer.
- You get paid monthly on all products sold and shipped and perhaps gain some new customers in other parts of the country who never would have walked in your stores front doors!
Option 2: Assuming you do not have a website for your store, all of the above remains the same, however, you get 2 website pages built for your company. These web pages are created on a generic outdoorsy template. We build the pages with pictures and descriptions of your store location, as well as, any details you may want to provide. These pages will allow you to market your business via the internet, which is especially valueable after you begin to ship products to customers in other parts of the country or in your own area. We will assist you with marketing tips and strategies. Here is how it works:
- You choose option 2.
- You create a name and a password. If you already registered, and are already a vendor you only pay an additional $150.00 because you already paid the $150.00 vendor fee in the past. If you are not an exsisting vendor the up front fee is $300.00 and a monthly hosting fee of $20.00 will be charged.
- We will ask for a description of your business. Some key points and some pictures of your location and your shop.
- We will work with you to purchase a domain name for your website. Example: www.xyzabcarchery.com
- We will build your two page website so it will market your services and the products you sell most effectively.
Summary of Option 2:
- Everything included in Option 1
- Your store has a unique website and 2 web pages you can use to market your business to new customers. It is the beginning of marketing outside of your store area.
This option gives you everything in Option 1, however, you will have a custom website built for you and designed to your individual store needs. We will work with you to design a website which will be most effective for your store and the sky is the limit. We can build your site to include your own shopping cart so you can sell in your store and on the internet as well. Pricing and hosting fees will vary based on the time it takes to build the site and the features you request. Furthermore, if you have an exsisting website, we can quote some enhancements which will help you market your store more effectively. This option is truly custom and we will work with you based on your needs and your budget.